Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Fourth and After

Well, the 4th was awesome. Even though it ended up almost raining us out (we spent much of our time getting very slowly soaked while shooting off bottle rockets), we managed to make the most of it, and still successfully have a show. Tony's food was great this year. The burgers and dogs were top notch. Much better than last year's. Even though last year's wasn't bad or anything :). Can't call free food bad anyway.

So we shot off many bottle rockets. I managed to take some great photos of them. I was pretty impressed with myself, actually.



There are many that I'm pretty proud of.

And today, well, we went to a new place for pizza, Pizza Warehouse, and it was pretty good. I wish I would have been in the mood for pizza, though. It sure seemed like an awesome place to go if you are in the mood. They had an extensive arcade there, but most of which I've seen before and it was mostly boring. Arcades seem to be getting more boring. Except in Japan. Man, I bet their arcades are slammin'. They sure look slammin' in "Lost in Translation".

Later on in the day, Cody and I took off to meet up with Lance and Morgan at Lance's dad's place to shoot off the rest of our fireworks. However, the punk situation saw otherwise, as we ran out of punks after shooting about 25% of what we had left. So we hung out on the grass laughing as their dog drank my Red Bull, and then went and stared at some of the biggest damn goat testicles you've ever seen. This goat was majestic, man.

Then we went to Jonesy's. The best shaved ice station in the four-state area. Best everything.

And that's pretty much it!

We've been playing way too much of that damn farming game on Facebook lately.

No comments: