Friday, March 20, 2009

On St. Patrick's Day I had the immense pleasure of seeing Andrew Bird live at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I went with my wife and some friends. I really hadn't been to a concert that great in a while. I mean, I did see The Mountain Goats and John Vanderslice the last few times, but this kind of concert is quite a bit different from the 'hole-in-the-wall' intimate admiration sessions at the Opolis.

It was just beautiful. He's an amazing musician.

I've begun smoking a pipe while sitting on my back deck. We have new deck furniture. Or I should say, we've had new deck furniture, and I just finished building it on Sunday.

I'm working and getting closer to understanding how to build websites that turn a profit. I really need to work on content.

Staci quit Sam's Club a few days ago. I think she needs a lower stress job. We're both thinking Movie Gallery maybe.

I finished Burnout Paradise last night. I've been having a lot of fun with it.

I'm up too late. Work at 9.

No comments: