Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Deanna, and Music

My sister Deanna is having an operation today. I randomly get to see my brother, which is a great thing. The surgery is not a great thing, but we all believe she'll be fine. So does her doctor.

I really enjoyed getting to talk to my bro again, though. He's exactly the same. Didn't realize how much I missed him. I hope in a few years he's around so much that I can't stand him.

I'm calling in to work tomorrow to go back over and visit and see how Deanna is doing.

So far today I've listened through Say Hi's The Wishes and the Glitch a time and a half and through their new one Oohs and Aahs once while driving. I'm listening now to Romanian Names again, however. It's all sounding good to me now.

What does D.I.A.L.O. mean? Let me look it up... Defense Intelligence Agency Liaison Office

Well, that's interesting. And it's more likely than Urban Dictionary's definition, which says it's the equivalent of a typo on a telephone.

No comments: