Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, I've managed to waste another three days off, and I'll probably continue to call it "wasted" until I actually go down to the school to see about financial aid and classes. Don't know what is hindering me.

I will go on my next day off for sure.

We played a lot of Magic today. We've discovered that Two-Headed Giant format is actually pretty fun, and a much better multiplayer format than free for all or rotate. The interesting thing about Two-Headed Giant is that no matter how slow your strategy is for your deck, it seems that you can get it out eventually. At least once. There are bad decks for two-headed giant, however. Like how most of my artifact cards ignore the "target" word, so I can't really cast instants and sorceries on other guys. It doesn't really help that almost every card in that deck is a creature either.

I watched more Dennou Coil today before responding to Casey's call about Hawghead Comics. So I rode with Mason over to Hawghead and bought some commons that I wanted. I'm working on a Domain deck. Should be fun.

Wish I had tomorrow off. I'd go to the waterpark. I'm sure Mike would love to go with us. Maybe next week. I am off next Saturday.

I want Boom Blox: Bash Party. I swear, the boxart for that game is the worst. You can barely tell it's a sequel to Boom Blox, or that it's even a Boom Blox game.

Hey, that BASH PATY game looks pretty cool. Oh well, it is still awesome. Seriously. It is.

No comments: