Saturday, June 13, 2009

We've all had a late night here at the Holloway residence. Friends sitting around the table outside talking about religion and philosophy. Playing some Magic. Crazy singing my voice out of commission on Rock Band right alongside Lance. God I love singing Journey and other random songs you wouldn't think I would love to sing. Guess I just gotta be in the right mood.

Staci's sis Kindle (spelled wrong) and her friend Katie have been down for a visit the last few nights and will be until Sunday. I think they've been having a good time, even with Staci and I's especially rough money situation lately. We sure risked more than usual for the A-kon trip this year.

But the last few days, as I said, have been very fun. I somehow managed to get 4 days off in a row this week not asking for it, and I feel like I've used them for the best. We're actually all planning on going to the Alma water park that we haven't visited yet. Looks like they've got some awesome slides. I'm down.

I'm running out of deck ideas with my Magic deck. But I still love artifacts.

I guess I never really posted those A-Kon pictures, so I think I'll do that tomorrow. It was a fun A-kon this year. It's always fun and memorable. I would go so far as to say this year's was indeed better than last year's. It's not really hard for that to be true.

I'm glad that Lance has come around and has been open-minded. Not just about his beliefs, but with people. And in particular, Staci. For the longest time it seemed I would have had to officially say goodbye to seeing Lance on any sort of a regular basis, but he sure seems to want to be around and do stuff here lately. Plus, he just feels more relaxed. More relaxed than even our roommates right now. Which, that shouldn't be too hard considering the awkward situational and disrespect problems we've been having.

They're moving out at some point in the future. We know that much. I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm good with it, of course. Actually, I am excited about getting my own room for a study, video game, and card room. It's going to be a blast. And Staci gets her craft room, making the house totally and officially under our complete control. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't all been bad, it's just that here lately things have been annoyingly awkward and disrespectful with some people around here...

Well, that's all for now. It is ridiculously late.

No comments: