Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Morning, Jan 13, 2009

Having lots of days off has been pretty nice.

Staci and I are actually pretty close to getting our money all straightened out. I don't know how, but we are.

It is incredibly late. 3:20am. I don't really know what I'm still doing up, but I felt like writing something.

As I said in the previous post. I've been reading a lot more lately. It helps to have my Sony Reader. I think my mind was always so clustered (strange word) so I would keep losing my place in a dead-tree version of the books I like to read. I spent most of my time before just trying to find my place. I remember at one point trying to read George R.R. Martin's series on my Creative Zen. It was a strange little program that turned your texts and ebooks into images that it could understand. It worked. I say try, but I read at least most of the 3rd book in that series on my little mp3 player.

I digress. The Sony Reader is cool. It's a PRS-505. The PRS stands for "Portable Reader System", but I don't really know what the 505 means, except that it's 505 and not just 500 like the previous version. Apparenlty these devices just go up in 5's.

The rice cooker we got from Steve for christmas is awesome. I've used it the past few nights to make delicious and (compared to our normal fare) somewhat healty meals. I fancy myself a good cook.

My electronics department job at Sam's rocks. Almost zero stress, and I get to talk about stuff I kinda like, you know? It is pretty awesome.

I need a new hard drive.

No comments: