Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Yesterday started off as a bang, as I scrambled to get some stuff clean in preparation for my Grandmother-in-Law's visit. It was one of those huffin and puffin clean jobs, since I had to bend over about 20,000 times to pick up all the clothes. It wasn't that it was an emergency, but I did want to get done, or at least mostly done, so that I could enjoy the rest of the day.

My Ganon is getting pretty good.

And enjoy the rest of the day, I did. Lots of hangin' and Brawl. And I even got to take care of Staci, since she came home early from work not feeling well. Actually, I'm starting to worry that her stomach-ache is something a little worse, like an ulcer. She is constantly putting stress on herself. I hope it isn't because of me, though.

After much brawlin' and laughin', last night we all went to see "Slumdog Millionaire". And it was very good. Just a well-thought-out movie. Mason and Angel, Casey, Sam and Grace, Staci and I went.

Now we're about to have to get the house even more clean.

No comments: