Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrub, Scrub, Scrub...

Spent almost all day cleaning up. It was kind of a 'two steps forward, one step back' type of thing. I've noticed that I really hate that expression when used in a country song. Except in the country song it would be the negative version (1 step forward, 2 steps back). Negativity is a peeve of mine.

So yes, lots of cleaning. Scrub scrub scrub all the floors in Hyrule. Don't ask.

I did read another chapter in the Golden Compass book. The bear fight one. Almost done with that one. If I dedicated one more hour to it, it would be read.

I was excited to see that my Zen charger and usb connect devices came in. Paid 59 cents for the usb connect and 79 for the wall charger. The only problem is that it was bout 7 bucks after shipping. Oh well, that's pretty cheap for good connectors, I suppose. And I was really missing my music. My brain begins to suffer after a bit.

I think I forgot to mention that Lance came over last night and played some Smash with us before we all left to see Slumdog. That was pretty cool. He played some Beirut on the keyboard. Simple and pretty.

I still really like Modern Guilt.

I want to listen to Noble Beast more.

I want a sound system, a real one, in my car.

Dad is in CA. He must have left in a hurry.

Staci got insanely stressed about her Grandma being quite late to show up. We didn't really know what was happening. All we knew was that she wasn't here and should have been, and wasn't answering her phone. She could have been in a wreck, you know?

We need new cellies.

We all went out to eat at Chiles. I had the southern smokehouse burger or something like that. Quite filling. They asked me how I wanted my burger cooked. Hmph? Maybe I just haven't there enough. I chose medium-well.

Then Staci's grandma showed up and we went to IHOP with her. We ate a hot fudge sunday that wasn't a hot fudge sundae. It was a 'lots of chocolate syrup' sundae. I was actually pretty disappointed at that. But not as much as Staci.

After that, Sue went straight to bed, Staci read some more Twilight, and I played some very, very fun matches of Smash against Mason. I even worked on a future character of mine: Samus. Don't know why I feel so giddy about that.

Messed around with Ocarina codes to show Annette and Justin some of the cool camera stuff.

Why do so many light fixtures look like boobs?

No comments: