Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Long Day

Was a bit of a long day. It started off with us finding out (somewhat in relief) that Staci's grandma wasn't coming down until Saturday. So that gave us a bit more time to prepare, seeing as our bedroom and a few other things are not in order (horrible).

We went out. We ate at a new Mediterranean restaurant that was very good. I've never had a falafel plate before. It is full of about a thousand flavors. I told Staci that it kind of tasted like what I would expect if I were to eat a cuisine on a different planet sometime in the future.

Stopped at Hastings. Purchased "Christmas on Mars". Got Staci's check At Sams. She went and deposited it while I went home and played Smash with Steve for a little while.

After a while, Staci went to see a movie and I went to eat chinese food with Steve, Casey, Lance, and Morgan. I brought Staci home some food.

Played a bit more Smash. Watched an episode of 'Soul Eater'. Watched Tim and Eric at midnight. Tom Goes to the Mayor. King of the Hill.

It was a long day for different reasons.

No comments: